Friday, August 10, 2007

Back and Ringing a Bell






In the immortal words of the great poet Vanilla Ice, "I'm back and I'm ringing a bell . . .I'm stepping hard whilst the fly girls yell." Indeed Sir Ice, indeed. My family and I moved again a few weeks back, hence the lag in this fine piece of pop culture known as the farting to fight terrorism blog. Anywho, Heather, the boys and I now sit in beautiful Oklahoma City, the capital thanks! For the most part we like it a lot but the humidity blows. Law school starts for me this weekend, so life as we know it will cease to exsist for three fun filled years. Also, here are some gem pictures to make you laugh. Rock on party people.

3 comments:

Paco Belle said...

Inspired words to tell the truth. Finally, the 'farting' once again resounds across this great land of ours. Halle-freaking-luiah!! Can I get an amen?!

stephanielynn said...

Welcome back Josh! The DM misses you.

Lindsay Jane said...

I am sure the humidity is a killer on your hair. I recommend a lot of product.