Friday, December 22, 2006

Crop Dusting


The other day there was an episode at the office that I feel I must address. At my current place of employment we are situated in cubicles. (Think Office Space . . . yeah . . . did you get the TPS Report Memo, stuff like that). Anyway, as I come sit down at my personal cube I catch a wiff of something off. It's smelled like a dirty diaper mixed with eggs. And everyone knows that rotten egg fart smell, am I right or am I right? So, I'd been crop dusted. I found the culprit I think. New girl. New girl ate some bad sushi the night before maybe. New girl probably destroyed the shop toilet too. But that's disgusting. Although the shop toilet here at "The Office" is another interesting item of note I'll address. I'll admit that I've enjoyed the facilities from time to time, but one thing really makes me uncomfortable. When you go to take a deuce and the seat is already warm! Someone's hairy butt was just where my hairy butt currently is! Now that just ain't right. It ain't. I need a cold piece of porcelain, cold steel baby, like a gun. And one final poop note, the shop bathroom really needs some air freshener. Until next time, take care of yourselves and each other.

No comments: